"Keep Awake therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming."
| Sunday Worship: ........
||8am & 9am
| Sunday School: ...........
||Rev. Joanne A. Bond
| Church Office:
| Preschool Director:
| Preschool Office Phone:
The Week at a Glance:
8am & 9am
No Coffee Hour
Jr. Choir Rehersal
No Bible Study
Feeding the Flock
Morning Lenten Service
"Hang Out" Time
Bell Choir rehearsal
Evening Lenten Service
Choir rehearsal (adult/teen)
No Prayer Group
Tai Chi class
Stripping of the Palms
Easter Egg Extravaganza: Preschool - 6th Grade
8am & 9am - Eucharist|
10:15am - Coffee Hour
10:15am - Jr. Choir Rehearsal
Mark your calendars !
- Sat Mar 24th - Easter Egg EggStavaganza Starts at 1pm. There will be crafts,
egg hunting, and lots of fun! Preschool thru 6th graders are welcome. For more info,
contact the Church Office.
- Sun Mar 25th - Easter Plant Sponsorship forms due. Easter lilies and assorted
flowering plants will be available to be sponsored and placed on the altar for Easter
Sunday. The cost is $11 for all varieties. Please see order forms in the Sunday bulletin
or contact the church office. You may optionally designate your plant to be distributed
to the sick or homebound.
- Sat Apr 7th - NYS Safe Driving Course for Cross of Christ Church Families &
Friends. Class starts promptly at 9am. Cost is $35 cash or check payable to Cross of
Christ Church. Please drop off your payment at the church office. Sign-up sheet is in
the hallway. For more information, contact the church office.
- Survey - Now! Please remember to take the Confidential Church Survey. Your
input is inportant in shaping the future of the congregation so get your voice heard!
- 2018 Offering Envelopes are now available and are located in the hallway.
- Food Pantry Help Wanted - Volunteers are needed to work in our
Food Pantry Tuesday evenings from 4:30 to 5:15. Please call the church
office if you would like to help.
- Volunteers needed to help fold bulletins on Friday mornings at 11am.
Just come on by if you can help.
- Basketball Ministry Would your child like to learn to play basketball?
Our Church’s Basketball Ministry provides a wonderful opportunity for children
to learn how to play basketball, have fun and stay active. We have teams for
boys and girls, ages 5 to 18. If you are interested, sign up today at:
call the Church Office. We hope your child will be part of our team!
- Tai Chi Classes - Fridays at 7pm Fee: $10.00 per class. Good for the mind,
body and spirit! Call the Church Office for more information
- The Food Pantry is currently in need of canned soup - preferably chunky style.
The Pantry could also use: canned tuna, shelf stable milk, cereal, canned fruit.
Thank you! from the Social Ministry.
- The Bell Choir is always looking for new ringers. Even if you have never
played bells before consider giving it a try. We rehearse on Wednesday
nights at 7pm. Any questions call Anita.
- Feeding the Flock has been serving our community for over 20 years
now. It takes many hands to complete this task each week. There are a
number of different jobs at different times throughout the day. Please contact
Pastor Bond at the church office if you would like to get involved in our soup
kitchen. We can use your help.
- Preschool Registration for the 2017-2018 School year is under way. Stop by
the Preschool for an application. Full Day Sessions are available as we are a NYS
Office of Children and Family Services licensed facility.
- Preschool Help Wanted We are currently looking for loving, dedicated individuals
to work with the children in our preschool in the morning and afternoon session as a
substitute Teacher. If interested in working with the children please send your resume
to Allison Marinos at the Preschool office.
- Prime Timers meet every Wed at noon. All 50+ are welcome to join.
- Crosswords Article Submissions are due on the 15th of every month.
Pastoral Requests: If you become hospitalized or are having a surgical procedure,
please inform the church office so that your name may be included in the prayers of the church,
and so that we may visit you to bring comfort and/or Holy Comunion.
(c) 2017 Cross of Christ Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Last modified Wednesday, March 21st, 2018 @ 08:56am
Questions, suggestions or content regarding this site, may be sent to the